DISPUTE RESOLUTION - MEET REBECCA ANDERSON
Rebecca Wood Anderson is a top-rated Dispute Resolution lawyer with an extensive track record of success in helping individuals and businesses find win-win solutions to complex disputes outside the courtroom. Rebecca leads the firm’s Dispute Resolution practice and provides mediation, advocacy and facilitation services in all types of business and real estate disputes including those arising in employment settings and divorce and trust/estates proceedings. Rebecca also serves as “co-counsel” in difficult divorce and estate cases involving high net worth clients and complex business and real estate holdings. Rebecca is licensed in Oregon, Idaho, and California and serves clients in all of those states.
What sets Rebecca apart? She is a transactional lawyer with 30 years of experience in making deals. And that is what mediation and dispute resolution is all about – making deals. Rebecca successfully combines the best of both worlds – the legal skills that come from practicing law for 30 years, including a deep knowledge of the law and expert negotiation skills; combined with the equally important “people” skills of being able to understand and communicate effectively with people and navigate their complex emotions and personalities. Rebecca applies a creative outside-the-box yet evaluative approach to problem solving that helps individuals and businesses turn their disputes into deals, avoiding the cost, time, stress and uncertainty of litigation.
REBECCA KNOWS PEOPLE. KNOWS THE LAW. DELIVERS SOLUTIONS.
Client Review – “There is no lawyer I would trust more to represent me legally than Becky Anderson. Becky quickly dispatched with a complex and serious legal matter that caused my husband and me to be up at night sweating with dread. Becky Anderson understood our urgency to resolve the issue. She very quickly cut to the chase with the opposing party and thoroughly resolved the situation. The outcome was better than we had thought possible.
Becky thinks multiple moves ahead in devising her legal strategy. Then she quickly and methodically approaches the problem. She brought us immediate resolution. She didn’t waste her time or our money with inefficiencies or dragging things out. She understood exactly who to speak to and what to say and when to say it. We obtained the best outcome and were spared a legal battle because of Becky’s irrefutable persuasion with the opposing party. Becky Anderson receives my highest recommendation. I would never want to be on the side of Becky’s opposing party.”
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in Dispute Resolution
- Top Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in Commercial Real Estate Law
- Included in “Best Lawyers of America”
- Member, Idaho, Oregon and California Bars
- Approved Mediator for the Courts of Idaho, Oregon and the United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- Named as one of five members of Fortune 500 Company’s Re-engineering Brainstorming Task Force
- Visiting Speaker and Professor – University of Oregon Law School
- Workshop Presenter on Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Workshop Presenter on Win/Win approaches to Conservation Transactions
- Member, BOMA Idaho
- Former Board Member, Boise Coop
- Key Note Speaker and Workshop Presenter on Dispute Resolution and Corporate Communication
- Recipient Sammy Award 2005
- Recipient CRIPTC Award 2005
University of California, Davis School of Law 1987 – Order of the Coif (Top 5%)
- Graduated Order of the Coif (Top 5%)
- Chairperson, Moot Court Board
- Winner, Moot Court Competition
- American Jurisprudence Award in Constitutional Law
- American Jurisprudence Award in Business Associations
University of Washington, 1984
- Magna Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors, Political Science Department