Dispute Resolution – Meet Rebecca
Knows People. Knows the Law. Delivers Solutions.
Rebecca Anderson is a top-rated real estate and business lawyer with a track record of success in helping individuals and businesses find win-win solutions to complex disputes outside the courtroom. She is experienced in turning emotionally and legally complex disputes into positive outcomes, helping parties avoid the cost, time, stress and uncertainty of litigation.
As a distinguished attorney and active leader in her community, she combines the best of both worlds: a deep understanding of legal issues built over 25-years of experience as a transactional (“deal-making”) attorney, and the ability to understand people and navigate their complex emotions and personalities. She applies a creative “outside-the-box” approach to problem-solving, often opening up possibilities for resolution which parties have not considered. With determination, perseverance and compassion, Rebecca leads clients through a collaborative and intelligent process to reach positive solutions for all.
• Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale Hubbell in Dispute Resolution and Commercial Real Estate.
• AV Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell.
• Included in “The Best Lawyers in America” in 2016.
• Approved mediator for the courts of Idaho, Oregon and the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
• Member of the Idaho, Oregon and California State Bars.
• Named as one of five members of Fortune 500 Company’s Re-engineering Brainstorming Task Force.
• Keynote speaker on conflict resolution for business and real estate groups.
• Extensive experience providing leadership, organization and facilitation services to large organizations, including grassroots conservation groups, education groups, non-profits, youth groups, art education groups and start-ups.
• Served as Senior Manager for Fortune 500 Company leading real estate store development team and four other business development teams.
• Board Member, Boise Co-op.
• Former Member Downtown Advisory Committee member, YMCA of Treasure Valley.
• Active volunteer in Boise Public Schools leading art program for students 2nd through 6th grade.
• Participant in Jack Canfield’s Success Program for over 5 years.
• Founder, Say Yes to Art Program – bringing watercolor instruction to Treasure Valley YMCA, including seven after-school YMCA program sites.